Posted to sci.electronics.repair
clifto clifto is offline

Default Color bleeding on 19" Toshiba TV

Dave wrote:
You say you do not like "those strange new futuristic flat sets". To each
their own, but if you give them a look I think you'll find the picture
quality is better than most CRT's.

Depends. Given a good video source, I agree. But HDTV is so full of nasty
digitization artifacts that I would rather watch an NTSC signal from 100
miles away with rabbit ears. I am not exaggerating.

--
Dec. 6 (Bloomberg) -- Government officials and activists flying to Bali,
Indonesia, for the United Nations meeting on climate change will cause