Posted to sci.electronics.repair
pdp11tech pdp11tech is offline

Default Color bleeding on 19" Toshiba TV

On Dec 7, 2:18 pm, "Dave" wrote:

Your statement harkens up memories of 'me old grandpappy and his dislike of
"them newfangled iron horses and moving pictures." I don't mind certain
aspects of technology, but still enjoy the glow from my tube amplifier in a
darkened room.

I just like to stick with what I'm familiar with and works well.
(Since you mention it, I have vacuum-tube equipment as well that I
still use and keep in repair.)

Thanks everyone for the suggestions, I'll have to take a look at
replacing some or all of the elecrolytics in this puppy...