Posted to rec.woodworking
Charlie Self Charlie Self is offline

Default OT - Politics

On Dec 6, 9:14 pm, (J T) wrote:
Thu, Dec 6, 2007, 3:58pm (EST-3) doth posteth:
snip How have our politicians (speaking of our American politicians
only, I know it isn't polite or politically correct to criticize other
countries....) snip
Just make sure boys, that when the hate threads start and you start ****
blasting each other over political differences that you mark them "OT".
Thanks for that one, JT.

I think that when you've criticized one politician you've pretty
much critized them all, they're all basically the same, just the
language is different - and I do NOT consider that criticizing another
country - politicians are fair game, period.

You're welcome, I considered it the politically correct thing to
do.

Well, we can always try my recommendation: anyone who wins local
office must spend six months in jail before taking office, hard
labor; state leve, depending on importance (supposed) of the office,
one to three years; federal level, congressman(woman), four years;
senator, five years, president, ten years.

There's little doubt any and all of them deserve at least that, so get
it out of the way and watch 'em smoke (if you can find anyone to run,
though I think in most cases, the money is big enough...).