Posted to sci.electronics.repair
kronflux kronflux is offline

Default Sony Trinitron CPD-100ES

On Dec 7, 12:10 pm, Meat Plow wrote:
On Fri, 07 Dec 2007 10:38:41 -0500, Michael Kennedy wrote:
wrote in message
www.monitorworld.com www.si87.com Monitors, cables, adapters and
more.A few years ago I bought a fifteen feet long VGA cable ($60.00 plus
$10.00 S&H) from si87 for my computer and monitor.The cable has a big
torroid on each end of the cable, to help prevent ghosting images.In the
morning, I am going to order a fifteen pin female to female adapter from
si87.
cuhulin

Are you intentionally spamming?

Are you intentionally stupid?

are you both intentionally avoiding the topic?
and I don't need warnings. all I said was I'm no technician. that
doesnt mean I don't know safety of working with electronics, and it
also doesnt mean I do not possess a pair of insulated, non-conductable
rubber electricians gloves. because I do. I'm not stupid. I'm just
inexperienced. all I need to know is what is what inside of the
monitor. I know a little bit. like which parts would kill me if I
touched them.