Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Problems diagnosing TV

Popular Science magazine used to have articles in Popular Science every
month by a radio tv repairman guy in New York City.Not sure if I
remember his last name, Art Margulis, something like that.I still have
some of those old Popular Science magazines around here somewhere.I used
to read his articles every month.His articles were always amusing, sort
of like the Gus Wilson Model Garage monthly articles that used to be in
Mechanix Illustrated magazine and the Tom ''Chrome Dome'' McCahill auto
road test articles in Mechanix Illustrated.
cuhulin