Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default OT - Politics

Fri, Dec 7, 2007, 11:40am (EST+5) (Han) doth sayeth:
That presumes there is an entity like that grin. Whowould you really
like as President of this wonderful country? Someone who rises to the
occasion, appoints his cronies, and chases skirts, with his whole
entourage being paid for by the state?
I wouldn't mind a fiscally responsible person, who can keep the rich in
check, does respect individual liberties, AND responsibilities. I even
don't mind if I would get taxed higher if we get a little more
responsible for our environment (here is the wood reference).

Hah? AN entity? what I said was, "May the Gods have mercy on us
all." Plural entities. Hope so. The Woodworking Gods will get **** if
not.

From stories I've read, Hillary chases skirts too.

So, maybe the thing to do would be to pick someone that's
actually qualified for the job, but doesn't want it, and just make them
president. And, if they do a good job they only have to serve four
years.

JOAT
Even Popeye didn't eat his spinach until he had to.