Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Kevin Miller Kevin Miller is offline

Default Shrooms - Dammit, I just cant stop

mac davis wrote:
On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 07:44:35 -0900, Kevin Miller wrote:

Those were the ones popular around this part of the planet.

Mekon
I only tried the stuff a former president didn't inhale

So when you gonna run for office...

...Kevin

I'm in Mexico because I'm running FROM office, Kevin..
Office hours, office dress code, office boss, etc...

Ayup - I can relate to that. My dress code is jeans and t-shirt, but I
still have to turn up at the office. But retirement is closer every day...

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
http://www.alaska.net/~atftb