Posted to alt.home.repair
Smarty Smarty is offline

Default RG6 Coxial Cable Staplegun

I have used this one for years and it works great. It avoids any deformation
of the coax entirely, which is particularly desirable if you are using the
coax near or at its' high frequency limit. It is sold in a lot of Internet
sites and I bought mine with additional staples at Amazon.

http://sadoun.com/Sat/Products/Arrow...59-Stapler.htm

Smarty

"DA" wrote in message
om...
DA had written this in response to
http://thestuccocompany.com/maintena...un-270416-.htm
:

Jim Redelfs wrote:

I wish to acquire a good quality staple gun for home-size coaxial cable.
have seen the pros using the type I am looking for. It's the one that
requires TWO strokes of the stapler comes to mind. I'm thinking of the
type
of fastener where each leg of a "common" staple is set
individually and, when
the stapler is withdrawn, there is a black, plastic piece over the
staple and
cable. Is there a model name or type name for this critter? TIA.

I don't have/operated a stapler you describe but I can imagine it is still
set with one stroke on both sides. Regardless, a coax cable is a pretty
rigid one and will withstand some degree of abuse and so in vast majority
of cases all you need is ANY stapler that can be loaded with arched
staples to avoid flattening the cable.

\//.

Delivered via http://thestuccocompany.com/