Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default OT - Politics

Thu, Dec 6, 2007, 8:14pm (EST-3) (Robatoy) doth
postech:
On Dec 6, 6:41 pm, (J T) wrote:
[snipped for brevity]
to be a capable liar tho.I have nothing against a woman president, just
not her -
Who then? Janet Reno?

OK, what I should have said then was "but not her". Janet Reno is
a woman? In any event, not her either. I believe Wassername Rice might
well be qualified tho, if she chose to run. I don't vot "for" any of
'em anymore, just vote against who I figure is least qualified. Which
certainly does not mean I think the other candicate is that much more
qualified, or that much less corrupt. But, if you don't vote, you've
got no right to bitch about whoever does sneak into office.

JOAT
Even Popeye didn't eat his spinach until he had to.