Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default OT - Politics

Thu, Dec 6, 2007, 3:58pm (EST-3) doth posteth:
snip How have our politicians (speaking of our American politicians
only, I know it isn't polite or politically correct to criticize other
countries....) snip
Just make sure boys, that when the hate threads start and you start ****
blasting each other over political differences that you mark them "OT".
Thanks for that one, JT.

I think that when you've criticized one politician you've pretty
much critized them all, they're all basically the same, just the
language is different - and I do NOT consider that criticizing another
country - politicians are fair game, period.

You're welcome, I considered it the politically correct thing to
do.

JOAT
Even Popeye didn't eat his spinach until he had to.