Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Wanderer The Wanderer is offline

Default OT. - OK Firth lets sort it out.

On Thu, 6 Dec 2007 23:51:04 +0000, Steve Firth wrote:

The Wanderer wrote:

On Thu, 6 Dec 2007 16:55:26 +0000, Steve Firth wrote:

The Wanderer wrote:

On Wed, 5 Dec 2007 23:40:05 +0000, Steve Firth wrote:

Stephen Howard wrote:

TMH's posts fall within
acceptable boundaries for this group

Again, no, a vociferous group support him, that's not the same thing.

Again yes, for *this* group it's perfectly acceptable and correct.

And for *this* group my views are perfectly acceptable and correct.

Really? So you would dictate to others as to the acceptability and veracity
of your PoV? That, surely, is a matter of opinion for each reader who
chooses to respond to you. I will choose whether or not *I* find your views
acceptable and correct, not you.

You need a course in elementary logic.

No you need to learn how to express yourself properly.

You may choose to hold whatever
view you like, including whatever view you wish of my point of view.
However it remains your point of view, and your point of view alone. You
have no more weight in your opinion than any other individual.

Have I claimed anything else?

Usenet is an anarchy with all that implies in terms of individual
rights, responsibilities and the general lack of ownership.

Ahh, the light seems to have dawned for you at long last.

--
the dot wanderer at tesco dot net