Posted to alt.home.repair
Puddin' Man Puddin'  Man is offline

Default Beginner's Choice of Digital Camera

I'll check it out. Thanks.

Peetie

On Thu, 6 Dec 2007 10:47:11 -0800 (PST), ransley wrote:

Digital Camea Review or www.dpreview.com rates cameras. Actualy they
just tested the new Fuji. If you want a deal I think is the best
Hammacher Schlemmer offers lifetime warranty on what they sell and
they sell Fuji. I dont know the model but Fuji often rates better
than the competion, they have the best sensor I feel, and good optics.
I think they have a fuji for 150 at HS. I only recomend HS because
digicams break easily and the extra warrantys you buy are a rip off, I
just ruined my camera lcd screen and its not worth the money to fix
it. Call HS find out the model and go to dpreview to see its full
review, you wont go wrong, I am likely getting a fuji from HS when I
get a new camera.

"Well, there's two trains runnin'.
Ain't neither one goin' my way.
One run at midnight,
the other run just before day."
- from "Still A Fool", Muddy Waters, maybe 1949