Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] stratus46@yahoo.com is offline

Default Crosley TV Weird Problem

On Dec 6, 11:59 am, b wrote:
On Dec 6, 5:50 am, Chas wrote:

Hi all.
I bought, or got the TV for free. Its an older crosley 27" unit.

The
problem is when the screen is black (between commercials) or

during
some commercials, weird sometimes colored lines appear.

This picture is taken during a commercial:http://

s31.photobucket.com/albums/c373/rowdy235/?action=view&current=...

And as soon as I switch the satellite, which brings up a blue

screen,
it comes in normal.http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c373/

rowdy235/?action=view&current=...

this could be tuning drift? especially if the satellite decoder is
connected via Av input.

If he has another TV to try, it would rule the sat receiver good/bad
pretty quick. I still vote for the cap in the TV. You can see the
Horizontal has lost lock in the photo.

GG