Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT - Politics

Well... I see it has started. Political season is coming! Cartoons,
clever retorts, sound bites, witty reparte, and every one thinks they
are right.

What sufferer of self induced profound retardation ACTUALLY thinks any
of those nitwits running for office give one crap about them?

How have our politicians (speaking of our American politicians only, I
know it isn't polite or politically correct to criticize other
countries....) done such a good selling job that any sane individual
anywhere in this country actually thinks one of those self serving,
petty empire builders cares about them?

The differences in the candidates are fun to enjoy when you see them
ripping each other to shreds as it is like a good catfight (but no
loss of clothes - lucky us!) but in reality there just isn't much
difference anymore.

Just make sure boys, that when the hate threads start and you start
**** blasting each other over political differences that you mark them
"OT".
Thanks for that one, JT.

Robert