Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default OT - Politics

Thu, Dec 6, 2007, 11:33am (EST-3) (Charlie*Self)
doth sayeth:
snip One thing has baffled me about Clinton's critics: most are
conservatives (small and capital C) who staunchly defend family values
(with the occasional exception such Giuliani, Gingrich, Craig and a few
thousand others), standing by one's man and so forth, yet for years,
they've criticized her as a bitch for not divorcing her husband when he
drops trou in the wrong places. snip

I consider myself a conservative. However, a llot of people
consider me a extreme liveral - possibly because I believe in the death
penalty, and that it ought to be used more often. I also believe we
should be putting more politicians in jaim. Anyway...

I've been a critic of the Clintons long before Slick Willy was
president the first time. I don't think Hillary is a bitch for sticking
by him, stupid comes to mine, but more likely it's only for her
political advantage. Personally I sincerely hope she doesn't get
elected, I think she hasn't the moral character, and certainly not the
experience, to do an acceptable job - and then there's the horrible
thought of Slick Willy having the run of the White House. She does seem
to be a capable liar tho. I have nothing against a woman president,
just not her - I consider her totally unqualified for the position. I
don't consider her opponents all that much better, but some at least.
Arrrggghhh. Don't get me started on politicians. Arrrrggggghhhhhh!!!

JOAT
Even Popeye didn't eat his spinach until he had to.