Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller Gerald Miller is offline

Default Followup on wire brushing, hopefully final

On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 22:39:22 GMT, Ecnerwal
wrote:

Wes wrote:
Those tend to hurt. Had a china wheel toss a spear into my eye by surfing a
strand off my cheek and under my glasses.

Ignoramus14162 wrote:
My previous China wheel, did that a lot as well. I religiously wear
protective glasses when I do any kind of wire brushing. But a while
ago, one hurt my cheek, it was mildly unpleasant. What happened, did
you need medical treatment after that? It must have hurt.

Sounds like the full face shield might be a good idea when wirebrushing,
eh?

YUP!
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada