Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Varmint(s) under the house

In article ,
Dan_Musicant wrote:

On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 07:29:30 -0800, Smitty Two
wrote:

:Give me a rocking chair and a place to sit, and I will move the varmint.

You mean you'll sit out there and watch until the (a !) varmint quits
the crawlspace and then either exterminate it or seal up the crawlspace?
One caveat is that there's no guarantee there aren't others under there
(presumably, the varmint's relatives).

Dan

With apologies to Archimedes, yes. Get a few gambling friends together,
throw $50 each into the pot, take turns at two hour varmint watches.
Whoever's on duty when the fellow leaves gets the money. As far as pals,
I'd bet on them all leaving together if there's more than one.

Actually, with your dirt tracking system, you might be able to just go
out and check it frequently enough to see whether he's in or out. Smooth
it after you see footprints going in, seal it after you see footprints
going out.