Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Varmint(s) under the house

"Dan_Musicant" wrote in message
On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 11:17:59 -0500, Norminn
wrote:

:Get a humane trap from animal control. Decide what to do with the
:animal after it is in the trap. My mom used to relocate possum and
:racoons. You can do it )

OK, I may go this route. Again, I'd have to do it until at least a day
passes with no footprints. I've never relocated a varmint before, but I
figure I can locate a free trap here in Berkeley, where we celebrate the
human conscience... sometimes to a fault.

Dan

Call your animal control department. They may be able to ID the footprints,
which may enable them to recommend the best bait for the trap. They may also
loan you a trap.