Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default House air Filter

On Dec 6, 10:18 am, Meat Plow wrote:
On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 05:31:07 -0800, Dick wrote:
I have a Triton Big Bear air filter on my heating system. I just
installed a new programable thermostat that monitors the number of
hours on the air filter. The most information I can find is to change
the filter at the beginning of each season. My question is. Can anyone
tell me what the recommended change is in hours so that I can make use
of this feature on the Thermostat?

Every three months or 2,160 hours. 24x30x3=2160

You realy cant put an hour or date on replacing them, If you have
pets, keep windows open and dont clean often it wont last long, maybe
3 months, and I have seen them nearly clean after 1 year.