Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mr. Land Mr. Land is offline

Default Giving this another shot...Labtec LCS-2412

On Dec 5, 2:55 pm, Meat Plow wrote:
On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 11:15:35 -0800, Mr. Land wrote:
About 2 years ago I posted here trying to find someone who might have
schematics for a Labtec (now Logitech) LCS-2412 computer speaker
system.

Despite repeated requests from me, Labtec refused to supply them (they
were "proprietary"). When Labtec was subsequently purchased by
Logitech, whatever service materials they had on file for this unit
were apparently lost, as Logitech support informed me they were not
available.

Any suggestions on where I could look (e.g. online schematics sites)
would be much appreciated, or if someone actually has these, I'd be
willing to pay you for a copy.

Good luck. I would venture to say it is going to be next to
impossible to find service literature on things like your speakers which
likely would never get serviced by a third party facility. I've come to
terms that for many items there is just no service info available unless
you are a factory authorized repair center.

Yeah, that was the answer I sort of expected, but I thought I'd give
it
one last try. Thanks for taking the time to reply.