Posted to rec.woodworking
Charlie Self Charlie Self is offline

Default OT - Politics

On Dec 6, 1:01 pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
Hillary.... could the Democrats do the GOP a bigger favour?

You referring to that bunch of middle aged white guys who appear to be
totally clueless?

Lew

Given the last seven or so years, I'd suggest Berni. Berni is an 11
year old female mutt--part dachshund and part some kind of terrier--
who basically likes to be overfed and overpetted, thus shows more
wisdom than is apparent in the entire Republican Party and a large
segment of the Democratic Party.

One thing has baffled me about Clinton's critics: most are
conservatives (small and capital C) who staunchly defend family values
(with the occasional exception such Giuliani, Gingrich, Craig and a
few thousand others), standing by one's man and so forth, yet for
years, they've criticized her as a bitch for not divorcing her husband
when he drops trou in the wrong places.

Tammy Wynette where are you now that we need you?