Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default OT. - OK Firth lets sort it out.

Steve Firth wrote:
John Rumm wrote:

Steve Firth wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
Steve Firth wrote:
This isn't YOUR news group.
Nor is it yours, nor anyone elses. Nor indeed does it belong to any
self-appointed clique.
Indeed. But that seems to make you in a minority of one by complaining.
Doesn't that tell you something?
That 99.9% of the public are sheep? I think I already knew that.

"Sheep" would suggest the majority of us felt he was doing something
wrong, but let him carry on anyway without complaining.

Umm no it suggests that sheep behave like sheep by forming a flock.

Well this flock sees nothing wrong with TMHs posts, so long may they
continue.

That I guess leaves you the option of joining in, or flocking off.

--
Cheers,

John.