Posted to alt.home.repair
Roof Time Cincinnati Roof Time Cincinnati is offline

Default Something's fishy in Cincinatti

On Dec 6, 8:05 am, Clark wrote:
Dofus in Cincinnati wrote :

On Dec 6, 6:40 am, Clark wrote:
Norminn wrote
:

Clark wrote:

Dofus in Cincinnati wrote in

:

On Dec 5, 9:42 pm, Clark wrote:

Dofus in Cincinnati wrote in
:

[snip]

sorry to disappoint you, but I am just me..and noone else
LOL...nope have never met and do not know golfislife....

Then why do you and the unknown poster both have the same IP
address?

IP addresses don't lie so just give it up dude, you're busted. Or
do you want folks on the newsgroup to let know what
you're up to?

[snip your drivel]

Why don't you answer the question? Why do your posts and the posts of
someone you claim to not know come from the same IP address? Hmmmm?

Lots of people using the same IP? I thought Roofer was very helpful
until the argument started and I looked at his first post. Spammy,
but still useful info. At least he clearly states his business
interest, rather than just advertising it. Whatever.

The times don't work for it being a non-dedicated IP. The guy is a
fraud who talks to himself on usenet. What a loon.

--
---
there should be a "sig" here- Hide quoted text -

LOl...CLARK you are cracking us up over here..hey we gotta question

[snip the drivel]

So you still won't address the question.

I have another one for you: who is the "us" over there? You and your
imaginary friends? Those friends that you don't know but post from the same
IP.

You're a fraud. Do you really think folks want to do business with proven
frauds?

--
---
there should be a "sig" here- Hide quoted text -

I love what this guy wrote about you' clark" you are my favorite
CLIFF CLAVEN

message ...
No one want's to read you crap! Get a life dude! This sums up

Clark's posts... Copy and Paste What a Waste Of this Internet They
call Space One day maybe You'll get a Clue As one things for sure I'll
always out do You You're such a twit Without any Wit Unlike myself I
know my **** Please get a life Before you Die As your bull****s
Nothing more than a Lie
More options Oct 11, 11:06 pm

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: kjpro @ usenet.com
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 23:06:00 -0500
Subject: CLARK - Your such an ass!
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author