Posted to alt.home.repair
Bajer Bajer is offline

Default Something's fishy in Cincinatti

Clark wrote:
Dofus in Cincinnati wrote in news:f57b2a7c-9e52-4e72-
:

[snip]
sorry to disappoint you, but I am just me..and noone else LOL...nope
have never met and do not know golfislife....

Then why do you and the unknown poster both have the same IP address?

IP addresses don't lie so just give it up dude, you're busted. Or do you want
folks on the newsgroup to let
know what you're up to?

Clark,

Ole, Cincy is a real up and up guy. Sometimes he goes by J.D. (last name
goes here, it starts with "Shoe". Ask him how the Bureau Of Worker's
Compensation suit, filed 1117/07 against is coming along.

Oh, there's a whole lot more about this joker, it's public information.

Hey JD, how's Mona?