Posted to alt.home.repair
Roof Time Cincinnati Roof Time Cincinnati is offline

Default Something's fishy in Cincinatti

On Dec 5, 9:42 pm, Clark wrote:
Dofus in Cincinnati wrote in news:f57b2a7c-9e52-4e72-
:

[snip]

sorry to disappoint you, but I am just me..and noone else LOL...nope
have never met and do not know golfislife....

Then why do you and the unknown poster both have the same IP address?

IP addresses don't lie so just give it up dude, you're busted. Or do you want
folks on the newsgroup to let know what you're up to?

--
---
there should be a "sig" here

yep..I do! Let whoever know whatever.......LOl
you are cracking me up!

More poats to me! I love it!

I am here on the legit...posting good info, offering good
tips....unlike some others (you) I am not a self appointed net cop or
on web patrol....LOL....i checked out your postings... r u kidden
me???? they;d be hilarious if they were not so pathetic....and quite
revealing about your low self esteem....'clark' lol...You rip on posts
and try to create a sense that you have it together...i hearby rename
you....."CLIFF" as in the (pathetic) know it all from the old CHEERS
series........ sheeshhhhh....
you are too funny!
lol
lol
do me a favor will ya CLIFF.....post some more up about me...drive
some more traffic my way......I am having a blast...and making money
from all this activity.......just PLEASE do not ask me to cut you in
with my ad agency......i mean yea..you are helping us get more leads
and more work, and more money for my company...but still.....you
volunteered...I mean come on dude...we would never even read a resume
you hacked together.....lol

just keep posting baby.....we are loving you over here!