Posted to misc.consumers.house
krw krw is offline

Default garage floor stain or paint

In article ,
group says...
krw wrote on 04 Dec 2007 in group misc.consumers.house:

Although, I've been thinking about those flooring systems, like tiles
that snap together.

I've been thinking about those for my next house. Kinda expensive,
$1K or so for a typical 2-car garage, FWIG. Looks nice though.

Not that expensive. I just quoted a guy $750 to put down epoxy paint on a
3-car garage floor. That's for power washing, cleaning, paint, flaky
things, and clear sealer. He must have thought it was too high, because he
didn't call back, but I would have had to go there three times, and paint
alone was $350.

Good point, but the cost for the tile was hardware only; no labor.
Still an interesting product. Not sure how easy they are to keep
clean though.

BTW, I don't think your labor charge is at all high. Is your job
guaranteed against peeling/flaking/whatever?

--
Keith