Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Michael Kennedy Michael Kennedy is offline

Default Lots and lots of Spam!

"clifto" wrote in message
Michael Kennedy wrote:
Wow.. I've never seen so much spam hit a group all at once. Someone is
having a field day with it.

I must be living right and/or working my killfile right, 'cause I haven't
seen anything out of the ordinary. Got a NNTP-Posting-Host or something
that identifies the source? I don't have the string 'virgin' in my
killfile.

--
A staffer for Democrat Senator Maria Cantwell of Washington has been
arrested for trying to arrange a sexual tryst with a 13-year old boy.

Well I just checked and its on google groups too if your really curious..
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.e...&start=10&sa=N

They posted several hundred posts with random sentances and random users but
it is all from the same host and IP. It is not crossposted so maybe thats
why it didn't get filtered.

here is the info from one of the many posts

From: Chris
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.repair
Subject: No chemists often deposit the embarrassed kitchen.
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 01:43:37 GMT