Posted to uk.d-i-y
fred fred is offline

Default Leisure Rangemaster 55 component

In article
,
geraldthehamster writes
On 5 Dec, 18:45, fred wrote:
In article
,
geraldthehamster writes

It's OK, I did some Deep Googling for him, and found a supplier who
could supply one :-)

But sadly didn't share the info with the group for the benefit of future
googlers :-/

I can do tomorrow, when I'm back at work and can check from hs email
which suplier he got it from. If you like ;-)

Will this be a common need, do you think?

Maybe not for the part you mention but if someone is doing a google
groups looking for Rangemaster spares they'll get a name for a supplier
rather than just the question. It's always good to give feedback (or in
your case maybe it's feedforward :-)
--
fred
Plusnet - I hope you like vanilla