SteveB

Default Square tubing bender suggestions

I need a bender. Mostly, I will be bending solid square bar, rod, and flat
bar. Occasionally, I might want to bend the occasional 1/2" to 1" square
and round tubing. And then, I would like a scroll bending attachment.

I have seen these all over the board in prices. From Harbor Freight on up.
Anyone have one of these benders, and can suggest a source, and maybe some
cautions on what to look for? Would I be better off to just get a simple
one, and not go for all the extra stuff that I might only use rarely?

Steve