Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT. - OK Firth lets sort it out.

In article ,
(Steve Firth) writes:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

I've pointed out that you get advantage from the exposure. At the very
least in the form of increased web hits for your site.

So? No one is forced to go to his website.

So it gives a reason to continually wibble about his bloody tedious
business and to spatter his posts with references to that site.

Steve,

David's contributions to this group have been very valuable,
both in terms of his experience in DIY and contributions to the
FAQ's, and in following his change of life in turning his DIY
hobby into his business, which many of us have followed. This
latter aspect is something that we've watched probably around 5
people in the group do over the last 8 years, and it's something
that very many more of us have considered doing, and may yet do
in the future. This is why it's of particular interest to the
group and directly relevant to DIY.

--
Andrew Gabriel