Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Arch Arch is offline

Default Turning a wood Creche continued.

(I'm sorry, I inadvertently hit the send key)
(You're sorry it wasn't the delete key)

Shepherds: Cherry. Round head, wider tapered cylinder body. Drilled
angled hole near 'shoulder' to insert a black wire crook. Couldn't find
crook shaped twigs to continue the rough & natural theme.

Animals: Cherry. Various size short cylinders with various shaped heads
for sheep & cattle inserted at one end at various angles. Four holes
drilled at various angles for1/8" dowel legs.

Angels' wings: small flat sea shells glued to upper back.

Halos: Half of small bivalve sea shells glued to back of head.

Sanding & Finish: None

Manger: Small cardboard box. Aluminum foil star.

Manger straw: Dried grass from my yard and chips from the mess I made
of all of this.

Thank Goodness families are forgiving and always like whatever we turn.
Hope the real cast of characters in the manger feel the same ....and you
do too.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter