Posted to uk.d-i-y
Count de Monet Count de Monet is offline

Default Can anyone identify these chrome pipes (plumbing ?)

nightjar cpb@ wrote:

My question, based upon several decades of working with chrome plated brass
and with stainless steel, was whether the original pipes in the picture were
really chrome plated, not whether you could find something that looks like
them that was.

Colin Bignell

http://silverwing.org/cgi-bin/topic_show.pl?tid=1631

Please see the forth thread from the top by 'Thomphoto'

Quote 'The soft brass is a breeze to cut.'

To answer my original question goes anyone know where I can buy these in
the UK (plated brass OR stainless steel)

Martyn