Posted to alt.home.repair, sci.materials
Autymn D. C. Autymn D. C. is offline

Default Cured copper in EdenPURE heaters is bogus, says U.S. CopperDevelopment Association

On Dec 3, 2:22 pm, wrote:
On Dec 3, 4:55 pm, "Autymn D. C." wrote:

metalengr PP, these are /your/ claims, not EdenPURE's. Its goal is a
low-temperature, superefficient heater, not a hot, overlossy one.
Your definition of its cured copper is what's bogus.

So, tell us then what exactly is "cured copper" and why have we not
heard of it before? The only place I've heard it is from these adds

ads, not adds

which to me appear to be pure BS. As others have pointed out, an
electric heater at the point of use is basicly 100% efficient. The
energy you put into it all comes out as heat.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...656bd954d5b331

"point of use": There are no points; there are spots. How efficient a
heater is is dependent on your room, its outside, and their
temperatures. Yes?

Now, they can use the heat in different ways, but I believe the claim
that this device is somehow dramatically different than other heaters
and is going to save you a whopping lot of money is bunk. You can

Beliefs are bunk.