Posted to rec.woodworking
HerHusband HerHusband is offline

Default Hitachi C10FL Tablesaw, Any Good?

Shelly,

just had a thought... for to lowes, and look at the insert. I'll bet
it's crappy

I stopped by Lowes today and took another look at the C10FL. It still looks
like a nice saw, but I wasn't as impressed today as I was the first time I
saw it. So for now, I think I'll pass on it.

I picked up a copy of Fine Woodworkings "Tools & Shops", and became
interested in the Jet JPS-10 saws. They seem to be more widely available
and a few positive reviews are out there too. But, it's a ways out of my
budget, so I may not be purchasing anything...

Anthony