Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB[_2_] SteveB[_2_] is offline

Default Sheetrocking question

"Homer" wrote in message
SteveB wrote:

Yes, you're Goddam right he'd better be reasonable. With a few phone
calls,
I can have OSHA, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Department of
Justice,
the IRS, and State of Utah Contractors Board in on this by noon. The man
sent a pickup load of criminals to my personal residence to do work. And
they did ****ty work. I have no sympathy for whatever lands on his head,
and I will give him no mercy.

You wouldn't happen to be a member of the Mormon Church there in Utah,
would ya?

Can you please explain that question or go into more detail. I do not
understand what you are asking from what you have written. I don't know if
you're asking a question about Mormonism, taking a slap at Mormons, or just
what.

Will wait for your explanation.

Steve