Posted to alt.home.repair
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default RG6 Coxial Cable Staplegun

Jim Redelfs wrote:

I wish to acquire a good quality staple gun for home-size coaxial cable. I
have seen the pros using the type I am looking for. It's the one that
requires TWO strokes of the stapler comes to mind. I'm thinking of the type
of fastener where each leg of a "common" staple is set individually and, when
the stapler is withdrawn, there is a black, plastic piece over the staple and
cable. Is there a model name or type name for this critter? TIA.
--

JR

No project too small
All projects too big

The Arrow T59 cable stapler works well. It only takes a single firing
though, and uses a "normal" one piece staple with a black plastic cable
fastener. I don't believe I've seen them at the big box stores, I got
mine at an electrical distributor.