Posted to sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.misc
GregS[_3_] GregS[_3_] is offline

Default About the Radio-Shack (Tandy) 22-175b multimeter

In article , (Gaetan Mailloux) wrote:
Hello

I just found a Metex DMM with capacimeter foction and a zero buton, so I
can do a zero with any lead I would use or wen I use the socket. It's work
since I did measured a 15 pf capacitor with 5 % precision.

Another cheap meter I guess. I actually bought one from Jameco
over 15 years ago. It claimed very good accuracy. Mine has worked
well, and mine has a analog front panel adjustment screw and
there are no leads for the capacitor input. There is a front panel
socket area for different sized caps. I never had any problem with this
meter.

I just looked at it again since I have mostly been using the Fluke.

greg