Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default Do you care where your tools are manufactured?

Just Wondering wrote:
Doug Winterburn wrote:

Just Wondering wrote:

So how did the farmers get their crops in, say, 40 years ago, before
there was the massive flood of illegals we have now?

Child slave labor! In the case of strawberries, my mother sent myself
and two brothers and two sisters off very early each morning during

That's not slave labor, it's parents realizing and taking advantage of a
great opportunity ...[snipped for purpose ]...

Depends on whether were the parent or the child...

But, seriously, the current labor laws make it almost impossible for us
to hire summer labor as high school kids for much farm labor any more.