Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Hitachi C10FL Tablesaw, Any Good?

"Leon" wrote in message
t...

- The motor is inside the cabinet, not hanging off the back. This would
let it fit in my garage better.

OK, Nevermind, I though t we were talking a bench top. This does in deed
have an induction motor. Not a problem here AFAIK.

Snip

So, I'm curious if anyone here has used this saw and what you think of
it.

It will better than a portable circle saw but proabbly less than the
typical contractors saw.

Ok, again, ;~) this does appear to be in the contractors saw catagory
better than a bench top that I was thinking about.

If you are getting a replacement saw you should really only consider a
contractors saw or better. I think you will soon out grow this saw unless
you only need something marginally better than a Skill saw.

This saw should be a step up.