Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner Tom Gardner is offline

Default Followup on wire brushing, hopefully final

"Nick Mueller" wrote in message
Harold and Susan Vordos wrote:

Iggie's post is a great example of the benefits of running tools at the
appropriate surface speed. For the uninitiated, it contains very useful
information and doesn't warrant the ridicule of anyone.

Yes? Really? Usefull? And how do I calculate the surface speed? Do I need
the diameter of the brush?
It was just another of those empty Iggy-postings. Nothing, *absolutely*
nothing to learn from.

Nick
--
The lowcost-DRO:
http://www.yadro.de

You can't calculate surface-feet/minute? One thing learned from I's post is
to listen to Tommy about brushes! There ARE better experts in the world,
about six of them.