Gunner

Default Glueing aluminum to other metals

On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 11:57:18 +0800, Old Nick
wrote:

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 15:28:15 +0100, "Dave Marsh"
vaguely proposed a theory
......and in reply I say!:

self-clinching nuts

oooohhh!

That is the result of viewing Hillary Clinton nude.

Sometimes in a workplace you find snot on the wall of
the toilet cubicles. You feel "What sort of twisted
child would do this?"....the internet seems full of
them. It's very sad

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell