Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Sheetrocking question

In article , "SteveB" wrote:

Yes, you're Goddam right he'd better be reasonable. With a few phone calls,
I can have OSHA, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Department of Justice,
the IRS, and State of Utah Contractors Board in on this by noon. The man
sent a pickup load of criminals to my personal residence to do work.

And you let them.

And
they did ****ty work.

I'll bet you selected this contractor on the basis of price *alone*. Right?

I have no sympathy for whatever lands on his head,
and I will give him no mercy.

You're a real piece of work. IIRC, you're the same guy who was bragging about
stealing from Home Depot, eight months or so back.
Steve

--
Regards,