Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Harold and Susan Vordos Harold and Susan Vordos is offline

Default Followup on wire brushing, hopefully final

"Nick Mueller" wrote in message
Harold and Susan Vordos wrote:

Iggie's post is a great example of the benefits of running tools at the
appropriate surface speed. For the uninitiated, it contains very useful
information and doesn't warrant the ridicule of anyone.

Yes? Really? Usefull? And how do I calculate the surface speed? Do I need
the diameter of the brush?

Only if you can't understand clearly stated information.

It was just another of those empty Iggy-postings. Nothing, *absolutely*
nothing to learn from.

Nick
--
The lowcost-DRO:
http://www.yadro.de

Nick, f'chrisakes------it was on topic (unlike your complaint)----You want a
little cheese to go with that whine?

Maybe you're not wise enough to get the point of his post, but don't judge
the rest of us by your lack of understanding.

Harold