Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Nick Mueller Nick Mueller is offline

Default Blocked sender list

Bob Engelhardt wrote:

I didn't say, or intend to mean, that you shouldn't complain. Â*I just
pointed out the hypocrisy of contributing to the problem that you're
complaining about.

Catch22? I already asked that.
And I am not contributing to the problem, because I do not contribute to the
OT. I don't contribute to that discussion's subject.

You could avoid that by sending your complaint to
the OT poster only.

With all the forged eMail-addresses? Get real!

It might even be more effective. Â*But perhaps not
as satisfying.

It's more effective to to that in the public. Others should become aware of
that they have the right to complain and that there are people that do
complain. I know, that there are other opinions.

OK, so this is a meta-discussion. Â*So what?

OK. Where would be a place to discuss about the quality of the discussion in
RCM? In RCM? So that's why it is taking place here and that's why it is not
OT. Simply because there is no other place. It is a discussion about this
group, it is group-related.

It only takes two answers to a subject (visit to Zeppelin) to become
political. Is it really *that* hard to stay focused?
And if you want to talk about politics or whatever, why not do it in the
right group? You'll find a lot of others that are interested in your
subject and there won't be a D^WNick who complains that it is OT.

Nick
--
The lowcost-DRO:
http://www.yadro.de