Posted to rec.woodworking
dabears525 dabears525 is offline

Default Hitachi C10FL Tablesaw, Any Good?

I have a 12" Hitachi miter saw and after less than 6 months of very light
hobby use, the on-off switch is sticking on.
Also the laser beam does not line up with the cut line. (I've adjusted it
many many times)
I contacted Hitachi and had very unfavorable results. This was not a cheap
saw.
I'll never buy another one of their tools.

Ron

"HerHusband" wrote in message
I have this Jet and I love it.
Rockler has it on sale for $399.99 (regular 699.99).
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?Offerings_ID=17903

Looks like a nice saw and a great price, but it's apparently a right-tilt
which is a deal-breaker for me. I'm only interested in left tilt saws.

Thanks,

Anthony