Posted to rec.woodworking
Digger[_2_] Digger[_2_] is offline

Default Do you care where your tools are manufactured?

On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 21:06:43 GMT, "Bonehenge (B A R R Y)"
wrote:

On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 10:05:43 -0800, mac davis
wrote:

Totally off topic, but I think government went to hell when they invented a
career called "politician"..

Now, kids are groomed almost from birth to run for and hold office..

The poster child for that is now a "temporary resident of Iowa".

WWE announcer voice
CT's own, Chrissssss Dooooodd!.
/WWE announcer voice.

Daddy was a Senator, Chris has never had a real job, and now he hasn't
even been bothering to vote in the Senate, as he pursues a
Presidential campaign that doesn't even register in the primary polls.
He can't register in the primary polls, because he has nothing to show
for 30 something years in Washington, and no real platform. I'm
quite sure he feels he should run for Prez. based simply on seniority,
he's due the job!

Dodd is such a pompous ass that he told the Hartford Courant, "Though
I haven't done well in the polls, at least I'm enjoying myself." All
CT voters should be glad for that! G

The idiot has actually rented a home and enrolled his children in
school in Iowa, so he can "be close to the people", while ignoring the
job we pay him to do.

We deserve what we get, as we continue to elect on name recognition
and govern without the benefit term limits.

WELL SAID! We deserve what we get. Case in point Teddy (dunk 'em and
leave 'em) Kennedy. And people attack candidates for minor
infractions. In this country you can buy away manslaughter with enough
money!
Kenneth