Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_2_] Gunner[_2_] is offline

Default Lead (Pb) price continues to skyrocket

On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 12:18:25 -0600, "Adam Corolla"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 18:11:10 -0600, "Adam Corolla"

ds.net...

"Adam Corolla" wrote in message

. net...
snip----

Blood threats should be particularly effective on them, they'd sooner
die
than receive a transfusion.

The mormons have no problems with blood transfusions. They collect and
dispense blood routinely at LDS Hospital in Salt Lake City. (They
don't
need that hang-up---they have plenty of them without it! )

I'm sure glad the scientologists don't go door-to-door.

Oh, yeah! Big time. I consider them to be every bit as dangerous as
the mormons.

Harold

Not me. Scientologists are to Mormons what enraged tigers are to sleepy
kittens, IMO. Then again, I don't really know much about Mormons...

Google "dannites"

Gunner

From what I can tell, it appears to be a splinter group from the century
before last.

The "Avenging Angels" actually made it safer to be a Mormon. Folks
were afraid to screw or persecute them after they had done some
retribution.

Kinda like realizing that you could only kick the neighbors dog for so
long, before he ripped out your nutsack.

Gunner