Posted to alt.home.repair
Art Art is offline

Default Whirlpool bathtubs

Look at Sanijet models if you don't want mold in pipes. Internet sales
only.

"brent" wrote in message
My project for the winter is to renovate my bathroom, and I was
planning on installing a whirlpool bathrub. Lately I have been hearing
some negative comments from people about them.For example one person
told me their whirlpool bath pump made a very loud distracting
noise.Another person told me their air jet tub blew cold air and the
water quickly lost its heat.I don't want to install a white elephant
that doesnt get used, and would like to hear comments from people
about their experiences with them--and if they would recommend them.
Thanks