Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc
geoff geoff is offline

Default The case for nuclear energy

In message , Roland Perry
writes
In message , at 18:45:57 on Sun, 2 Dec
2007, geoff remarked:
I'm trying to get this conversation into the real world. Only
football managers seem to suffer the "fired many times a week"
scenario. It doesn't happen to most people in the 'real world'.

but we're talking here of a lack of security which has such monumental
implications that it can't just be brushed aside

In which case you need to fire hundreds (possibly thousands) of people,
not just the minister. Not clear where you'd get replacements for all
of them.

No, it should not have been possible to download to a couple of disks
and just send it

It was a breakdown in a system which wasn't adequate

--
geoff