Posted to alt.home.repair

Default $3.249 Gal. For #2 Home Heating Oil

wrote in message

And here we have it folks. A classic case of the alarmist
extremist. Note there is no definition of what constitutes a "toxic
spill". Today, when there is a vehicle accident on the highway and
gas or diesel fuel is released, it's considered a toxic spill.
But is it a big deal and environmental disaster? Of course not.

Depending on the location, it might be an immediate threat to public health.
I will not give you the obvious examples because your reason for being in
this discussion is to disagree.